Dear Sir or Madam,

Since yesterday I have been trying to run some RNA-sequencing analysis using
the tools from galaxy, but it seems that it is frozen not even sending to queue
the runnings and the tophats are not working. The webpage says that it is being
updated and there could be some problems. I would like to ask you if more
people is encountering this issue and if there is any way I could solve it.
Thanks a lot for your time and help

Regards,

Veronica