Hello,

We would like to split fasta query files and run multiple concurrent jobs
to minimize our processing wall clock time for large jobs.

After chatting with folks at GCC 2015 I understand this is possible, my
problem is I cant find instructions on hos to configure
CloudMan/ncbi_blast_plus to do this. For those of you who know me it
probably goes without saying that I can't figure it out myself ;)

Peter/Enis/others, can you help us out with this question?

Thanks,

David