Peter,

Thanks for the great information. I see where to tune the "split_size"
variable and also the READMEs :)

I'll do so more sleuthing, let the job run and observe. So far it is ~3hr
after job launch and still no load on the workers. I think from looking at
the /mnt/galaxy/tmp/job_working_directory all of the sub-job directories
are prepared. Maybe an issue with the job scheduler/dispatch.

Thanks again.

David