> Now we have what may be a CloudMan question: our working cluster has a
> head node and 4 workers. The head node is loaded up but the workers are
> idle. I would have thought jobs should be pushing out to the workers but we
> don't see any load on these machines.
>
> So are the jobs queued just not being scheduled on the workers? If that's
the case, it is definitely not the expected behavior. What about submitting
an additional job from Galaxy or the command line - where does it go? I've
never tried the splitting thing but just wonder if there's some affinity
assigned that makes all jobs run on the same node, although it seems that
wold defeat the whole purpose of splitting...