Dear all,
I have just changed my galaxy database encoding in utf8 to avoid error
of loading histories. It works fine.
But when I run a new job after this change, the bad characters
re-appear in my output and the error "An error occured when getting
updates from the server" re-appear too.

When I've changed my galaxy database envoding, I've modified the
/etc/mysql/my.cnf file and replace all of the bad charcater in the
previous database before re-install it.

Any idea of a change I omit ?

Thanks.

Julie