Hi Björn,

Your suggestion did not work, or at least I couldn’t get it to work.  However,
it seems the easiest solution is to simply provide my own
default_notebook.ipynb file that uses my kernel when building the Docker image.

I should have something stable, and not too embarrassing, to share with the
world in early June.

Cheers,
Keith