> On May 18, 2016, at 4:01 AM, Björn Grüning <bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Keith,
>
> sounds good! Out of interest why did it not work?
> How does your notebook look like?

Likely due to my unfamiliarity with the inner working of Galaxy and Jupyter.
While I was fiddling around I realized that regardless of what I put in
ipthyon_notebook_config.py the default_notebook specifies what kernel it uses.
So the easiest solution was to simply substitute my own default notebook that
specifies my kernel.

Other than some minor rewording (i.e. changing the get/put example code) my
notebook looks exactly the same as the ipython notebook.

> Looking forward to June! :)

Me too.

Cheers,
Keith