Hi,

I am working on a wrapper for gatk and including

            <repeat name="filters" title="filter names and expressions"
help="--filterName, --filterExpression">
                <param name="filter_name" type="text" value=""
title="Filter name to be included in the analysis" />
                <param name="filter_exp" type="data" value="" title="Filter
expression to be included in the analysis" />
            </repeat>

in it, however, when I reference it using

${filter.filter_exp}

it would translate 'FS > 30.0' into XXXFS __gt__ 30.0XXX

is there a way that I could keep the original text string 'FS > 30.0'? I
did a quick lookup online but didn't see anything in cheetah's user guide
or other places.

Thanks,
Rui