Dear all,

I'm trying to run the JBrowse tool within Galaxy.  The installation
was fine (I think), but when I run the tool, I get this error:

Fatal error: Exit code 1 () Traceback (most recent call last): File
"/d15/galaxy/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/iuc/jbrowse/d022577ff9cf/jbrowse/jbrowse.py",
line 11, in <module> from Bio.Data import CodonTable ImportError: No
module named

Does this mean I'm missing something?

In the history, if I click the "(i)" icon for the incomplete job (in
red), everything looks fine, except that it says:

Tool Version:  python: can't open file 'jbrowse.py': [Errno 2] No such
file or directory

However, "jbrowse.py" does exist in the path above.  Any idea what
could be wrong?

Thank you!

Ray