Hi all - I know this isn't currently a feature, but wanted to find out
about what it would take to implement....

We developed some custom tools that are long running....multiple hours.
The tools run through various steps of an analysis.

Is there a way to display progress of a task in the history?   Possibly as
a small progress bar?   Or provide some feedback via an html page in the
main frame?

Ryan