I’m just getting my head around tool dependencies and in doing so trying to
push my tools to a local toolshed which I can handily run with the
planemo/server docker image via Kitematic.

That toolshed is set up with an admin user
plan...@test.com<mailto:plan...@test.com> so I have a stanza in my .planemo.yml:

shed_username: "stevecassidy"
sheds:
  http://localhost:32768/:
    key: ""
    email: "plan...@test.com<mailto:plan...@test.com>"
    password: "planemo"

Now I try to create a repository in the toolshed with planemo:

$ planemo shed_create --shed_target http://localhost:32768/
Repository created
cd '/Users/steve/projects/hcsvlab-galaxy/tools/alveo' && git rev-parse HEAD
cd '/Users/steve/projects/hcsvlab-galaxy/tools/alveo' && git diff --quiet
Repository [alveoimport] does not exist in the targeted Tool Shed.

Note the conflicting messages here. The repository is created (and I can
confirm that it is there) but then I get the message that the repo does not
exist in the Toolshed.  After a bit of digging it turns out that this is
because the repo is owned by the user ‘planemo’ rather than my username as
declared in .planemo.yml.  If I add —owner plane to the command then it works
fine.

So I’m not sure if this is a bug in the shed_create code or a weird interaction
with the setup on planemo/server.

Steve

—
Department of Computing, Macquarie University
http://web.science.mq.edu.au/~cassidy