Hi everyone,
We are trying to obtain the three things in the tile of this post to enable
a tool to use the bioblend api and get the .ga file so that any user can go
back into our system, get the workflow associated with the end file, get
the input parameters which are tags associated with the end file, and rerun
that workflow if necessary. So simply put I am asking if there is a way to
access a galaxy instance through the bioblend api from within a tool's
config xml file.

I have asked about getting the .ga file beforehand but still have not
solved this problem so if anyone has any experience with this please let me
know.
Cheers,
Katherine