I would greatly appreciate the IUC adopting all gmap/gsnap work that I
originally worked on.
I do not currently have the time to maintain these tools.

Administrative access granted to IUC for:

        https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/jjohnson/gmap/
        https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/jjohnson/package_gmap_2013_05_09/
        https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/jjohnson/gmap/

https://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/jjohnson/package_gmap_2013_05_09/

These can be copied to the iuc owned repositories and I could deprecate those
under my name.