I did see that if I click each individual tool, and then in the options, I
could find the tool xml file, but this would require manually clicking each
of it. Is there any way we could get these in batch? I shouldn't be the
first or last person that want to make an identical clone of main galaxy
instance, so I assume that there are some good/easy ways I'm missing?

thanks,
Rui