Hi All,

I compiled samtools from source, and just realized that I don't have those
tool xml files. Tried to google but failed to find any samtools wrapper.
This is quite surprising since the main instance has it. Does anyone happen
to know where we could obtain those files that are used by galaxy main
instance? I don't want to use tool_shed and prefer to install all tools
manually. In that case, how could I access the tool xml files that are used
by tool_shed installation process?

Thanks,
Rui