Dear all,

I'm still pretty new to conda tool dependencies management and there is one thing I cannot find documented anywhere:
How can I let conda manage tool dependencies that involve python3?
If I let Galaxy install conda for me, it creates an environment with python2, then if there is a tool dependency that has a conda package built for only python3 I'm getting an error because of a conflict between that package and python2 (not surprisingly), but AFAIU conda environments are bound to one particular version of python (or is that incorrect?).

Thanks for any help with this and best wishes,
Wolfgang