You can propose some updates (ie: URL) in this GitHub repo :
https://github.com/galaxyproject/cargo-port
<https://github.com/galaxyproject/cargo-port>

Cheers

Gildas

Gildas Le Corguillé - Bioinformatician/Bioanalyste

Plateform ABiMS (Analyses and Bioinformatics for Marine Science)
http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr <http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr/>

Member of the Workflow4Metabolomics project
http://workflow4metabolomics.org <http://workflow4metabolomics.org/>

Station Biologique de Roscoff - UPMC/CNRS - FR2424
Place Georges Teissier 29680 Roscoff FRANCE
tel: +33 2 98 29 23 81