Hi Jen et al.,
Sorry to be a pest, but do you have an estimate for when the Hydra genome will be added to Galaxy?

Cheers,
Rob

Rob Steele, Ph.D.
Professor
D240 Medical Sciences I
Department of Biological Chemistry
School of Medicine
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-1700

phone:  949-824-7341
e-mail:  reste...@uci.edu
fax:  949-824-2688
web:  http://polyp.biochem.uci.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

On 1/3/11 12:53 PM, Jennifer Jackson wrote:
Hello Rob,

We will add this to our to-do list for new genomes. Thanks for sending the Genbank information!

Next time, if you could send requests to galaxy-user, that would be very helpful for the team.