Hi,

I am not a computer person and very much like using Galaxy because its nice and
easy for non-bioinformaticians. Tomorrow I am going to have a meeting with the
computer science department here at Bristol and I am hoping to persuade them to
install Galaxy within the High Performance Computing Centre for University of
Bristol users. As I understand it this is relatively straight forward - that is
to say the project was designed for them to install the whole thing locally and
reproduce the set up here so I and others can use it here instead of clogging
up your machines with our data and requests (!). Is this right? There are no
fees or anything and this is something most computer centres should be able to
do? I know this may seem a silly question but it seems prudent to ask!

Cheers
David