Hi All,

I have a general question about CpG masking.  I have a .maf file, when
I use the maf to fasta tool, it gives me an alignment of 2,735,329 bp.
 But if I CpG mask the .maf file (restricted definition) then I use
the maf to fasta tool, I get a very different alignment length,
5,572,544 bp.  It would be great to know what is the cause of these
differences.

THANKS!

Mike