I am having the same trouble as Giovanni.
i have unsubrcribed from the individual list and "all" several times, but the
emails keep coming at a brisk pace.
Is there someone who can help out

"Hi, I have been trying to unsubscribe from this list as it jams up my inbox. I
read that a confirmation will be send but that e-mail has never arrived. I
there a way anyone can remove my e-mail address?

Thanks."

nic

Nicolas Achille Blouin, Ph.D.
Dept. of Biological Sciences