Hi all,

I noticed a new problem with our local Galaxy (recently updated),
but found it happens on the public installation too.

I can edit workflows, and create run time parameters like ${Name}
or ${Name with spaces}, but when I come to run the workflow I get
an error:

> Server Error
 >An error occurred. See the error logs for more information.
> (Turn debug on to display exception reports here)

e.g. This trivial example takes a FASTA file, does a minimum length
filter, and tries to rename the output to a run time parameter string:

http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/peterjc/w/test-workflow-filter-fasta-min-length-10

Is this a known issue? I couldn't find a match on the bitbucket
tracker.

Thanks,

Peter