Hi Dan,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Dannon Baker <dannonba...@me.com> wrote:
> The issue you're seeing is actually related to improper initialization of
> the workflow parameters index in the special case where a particular
> parameter is only used in a rename action and not in a tool step.  This
> is fixed in revision 5400:6cacf178a129.

So it should already fixed on galaxy-central (and the test server), but
hasn't yet been pushed to galaxy-dist (and the live server). As we run
our local sever from galaxy-dist (as recommended), I'll be patient and
try to avoid this.

Also I'll try to recreate my more complicated workflow (which in addition
to doing dataset renames, was also trying to use workflow parameters
in the final tool's arguments) under galaxy-central to confirm the fix.

Thanks,

Peter