It doesn't look like you're using workflow parameters in this workflow.  Or
were you trying to, and something perhaps went wrong?

As to your "None" error, in the sort in step 21 of the workflow you shared it
looks like the column selection is None, and I'm guessing that's the problem
here.  Let me know if entering a valid column there doesn't resolve this and I
can investigate.

-Dannon