Hello Mike,

You can fetch data from the public server using wget or curl. The link to download can be obtained by right clicking the floppy disk icon inside a history item and choosing "Copy Link Address." Once you have the link:

% wget '<link>'

or

% curl -O '<link>'

The quotes aren't strictly necessary but will prevent the shell from
evaluating the '?' character in the link.