Hello Teja,

Exploring the "Pages" tutorials is recommended as many have SNP-specific analysis examples. I am not sure if your data is RNA or DNA or if you have quality scores available, but there are tutorials that cover most common-use cases.

http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/page/list_published

It is recommended to start with these:

http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/screencasts
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/james/p/exercises
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/galaxy101

Good luck with your research!

ps: For next time, please keep the galaxy-user cc so that our entire team can contribute to replies. This would be especially helpful when you have a new question.