Dear Galaxy Team,

I have created a workflow that I would like to use frequently. I saved the work
flow to my desktop as a ".ga" file and I would now like to import it into a new
Cloudman Instance. Using a new/blank history, I selected "options" and then
selected "import from file." The only option that I get is to "Import History
from an Archive" and it wants a URL.

How can Import my workflow.ga file so that I can use it future instances of
Galaxy?

Thanks,
Mike