Hello Christophe,

I am unable to duplicate - BioMart appears to be functioning as expected this morning. Would you have time to run your query again?

If the problem persists, if you could share your history with me (Options -> Share or Publish -> email back link) and list out the exact steps that you are performing, that would be very helpful.