This is the exact error I am getting...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/local.py", line 58, in run_job
    job_wrapper.prepare()
  File "galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py", line 361, in prepare
    self.tool.exec_before_job( self.queue.app, inp_data, out_data,
param_dict )
  File "galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1881, in
exec_before_job
    json_params[ 'param_dict' ] =
self._prepare_datasource_json_param_dict( param_dict ) #it would probably
be better to store the original incoming parameters here, instead of the
Galaxy modified ones?
  File "galaxy_dist/lib/galaxy/tools/__init__.py", line 1867, in
_prepare_datasource_json_param_dict
    rval[ key ] = self._prepare_datasource_json_list( val )
NameError: global name 'val' is not defined

Thanks,
Liisa