Hi everyone,

I have a list of genomic regions with some variants and would like to study
the correlation between theses variants and epigenomics marks such as
histone modifications.

>From Encode download page, i got some files corresponding to peaks of these
hsitone modifications and would like to know if there is a way to create a
pipeline using galaxy to map my variants, depending on genomic regions to
the information I have from the histone modification peaks.

Is there someone who can point me to a step by step to do things to start
using Galaxy ?

Thank you

Rad