Hi Rad, Jorge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.  We have not yet released a pre-canned workflow
to do this. However, if you are looking to associate one set of Genomic
interval/region data with another set, Galaxy's interval operation tools are a
good place to begin. There are good examples of using these tools available
through screencasts (http://galaxycast.org), Galaxy 101
(http://usegalaxy.org/galaxy101),  as well as the wiki
(http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Interval%20Operations).

Please let us know if we can provide additional information.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan