Hello!

                We uploaded 12 samples to Galaxy last night via FTP.  This
morning, I went to "Get Data" and clicked on all 12 that were under the FTP
location, chose the type of file they were and reference genome and then
clicked "Excecute."  The 12 moved over to the History panel and after a couple
of minutes went from gray to yellow.  As of this moment, all 12 are still in
the yellow stage (still spinning).  Is this normal for that many samples (each
sample is about 8GB in size) or should they already have turned green?  Any
info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David