Hello everyone,

I am a new user of Galaxy. I have received the data from an exome of 4 samples.
I have two reads from each sample.

I have seen the Live Quickies, and I have a general idea that I want to do. I
want to find every change in the exome of these samples. Then apply a filter to
discard all the known SNPs. Finally I want to keep only the changes that are in
common in the four samples and apply a scoring of possible pathogenic mutations
(PhiloP, SIFT,…). Is it possible?

Anybody can help me by sending me a step by step protocol of how can I do this
analysis?

And another question, could I do all these previous steps with each individual,
independently, or should I do it with the four samples at the same time?

Thanks to all of you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edu

_ _

Eduardo Calpena Corpas, PhD Student

Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia (IBV-CSIC)

C/Jaime Roig Nº 11

Valencia. E-46010 (SPAIN).

TEL: +34 96 339 1760. FAX:(+34) 96 369 0800