From: Jennifer Jackson [mailto:j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:08 PM
To: galaxy-user
Cc: Peng, Tao
Subject: running cufflinks

  ===> Please use "Reply All" when responding to this email <===

Hello,

This is the same reply as for the bug report, but for others who may run

into the same problem job that fails with this error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
   what():  std::bad_alloc

the reason is explained in #3 in the RNA-seq FAQ:
http://usegalaxy.org/u/jeremy/p/transcriptome-analysis-faq#faq3

A local or cloud instance may be the solution. These options are
explained here:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Big%20Picture/Choices

Our apologies for any inconvenience,

http://galaxyproject.org/Support