Hi Jennifer,
I already tried 2 weeks ago to upload my whole exome data by FTP, according
to the instructions you sent below. The files are too big, it should take
days for each file, and it always stops in the middle after 12  hours or so.
So I gave up.

If I use Galaxy on a cloud, I can work with the files on my computer, or I
will still have to upload them by ftp? I guess I will still have to upload
them, so it doesn't solve my problem?

Thank you for the help!
   Lilach