Hello,

For tools that allow a custom genome, the form will include an option to use a "Dataset from the history" (or similar). Then a sub-menu will pop up where the reference genome can be selected.

Other basics:

For the query sequences, Fastq or fasta format may be required. After upload, make certain the datatype is a fastq version and then run "Fastq Groomer". Most alignment tools require a groomed file.

For the target genome, fasta format is required. After upload, this can be assigned if needed on the ""Edit Attributes" form (click on pencil icon).

Hopefully this helps,