Hi Mark,

We'll try to get this in ASAP - thank you for sending the source information. When on the Main server, I will send you an update email.

Take care,

On 10/27/11 1:08 PM, Mark Guiltinan wrote:
Hello Galaxy,

Would you please perform the following new genome load?

Theobroma cacao

All the necessary resource files can be found and downloaded at:

http://cocoagendb.cirad.fr/gbrowse/download.html

Thank you

Mark Guiltinan

Mark Guiltinan