Hi all,
We are running Galaxy on an Ubuntu 11.10 computer (5 TB, stripped,
etc.). We are assembling a small genome (110 Gb). Our dataset isn't
directly uploaded, but is accessed from a directory (if that matters).
Everything went fine through the FASTQ Groomer, but when we ran
Reverse-Compliment, we got the following error:

fastx_reverse_complement: writing quality scores failed: File too large

gzip: stdout: Broken pipe

Any help that you might have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Lucinda