Good Afternoon Sheena:

Can you please explain what is different between the Ensembl and UCSC
Zebrafish Zv9 genome sequences ?

--Hiram

On 11/4/11 2:50 PM, Scroggins, Sheena wrote:
How do I upload the Zebrafish genome from Ensembl to my user history
in Galaxy? I'm trying to map my RNA-Seq data using TopHat and need to
map it to the Ensembl version of ZFv9, but Galaxy only has the UCSC
version built in. The Ensembl version is slightly different.
Thanks,
Sheena