Dear galaxy Users

I am very very new to galaxy, will be highly obliged if some one could help me
to find the way to analyse bacterial tramnscriptome. in the first step itself ,
i am having trouble to upload files...

Does any one knows how to generate URL to upload data, my fastq files are about
3 gb each,

Is there any specific pipeline to analyse bacterial transcriptome

Thanking all of you

Ateeq