Ateeq,

The preferred method for uploading large files (that aren't already hosted
somewhere) is FTP.  See the instructions here:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Upload%20via%20FTP

We don't generally provide specific analysis pipelines, rather the tools for
composing them, though you're welcome to look through the shared workflows,
histories, and pages (See "Shared Data" in Galaxy) for examples and perhaps
someone else will chime in with their experiences analyzing bacterial
transcriptomes.

Lastly, try not to piggyback on unrelated threads (as in your other email).  It
makes tracking email replies more difficult.

-Dannon