Hi guys,

When I first go to my cloudman page at <public dns>/cloud I get a
dialog asking for some settings.

What does the Galaxy Cluster choice do?  What does the Data Cluster
choice do?  Why can't I choose both?  How much space should I
allocate?

Thanks,

Greg

Text of dialog:

Galaxy Cluster: Galaxy application, available tools, reference
datasets, SGE job manager, and a data volume. Specify the initial
storage size (in Gigabytes):
GBOK

Share-an-Instance Cluster: derive your cluster form someone else's
cluster. Specify the provided cluster share-string (for example,
cm-0011923649e9271f17c4f83ba6846db0/shared/2011-08-19--21-00):
Cluster share-string

Data Cluster: a persistent data volume and SGE. Specify the initial
storage size (in Gigabytes):
GB

Test Cluster: SGE only. No persistent storage is created.