Hi guys,

Another related question.  So if I need a large data set for my
program to run on, should that also be stored in GalaxyData?  What is
the best way to get the data on there?

I saw something about FTP but it seemed kind of confusing.  Also I
chose the data cluster option so I don't think I have an instance of
Galaxy running.  Is that what would do the FTP?

Thanks again,

Greg