Enis and Greg;

> > > This sounds like the availability zone issue. I am assuming you are
> > > restarting the same cluster (i.e., using the same name) and the instance
> > > that gets created may be created in a zone different from the one that
> > the
> > > volume from the previous instantiation of the cluster was in.

> > You are correct, that I'm restarting a cluster.

BioCloudCentral does try to consistently start in the same availability
zone to avoid this issue. I added some fixes at the end of December that
try to handle it. Can you describe the process you initially used to
create the cluster before re-starting it with BioCloudCentral? I can
think of a couple of ways this could be a problem:

- If you start the initial instance of 'cluster name' via the Console or
  some other method, then subsequently start it up via BioCloudCentral.

- If you start the initial instance of 'cluster name' via
  BioCloudCentral as one image type (saw micro), then subsequently
  restart it as a different image type (say large).

The availability zone issue is a bit tricky, since not all image types
are available in all availability zones. Additionally this differs
between users.

Greg, if you're consistently starting the same instance type via
BioCloudCentral maybe something else is wrong and we can dig into it
more to try and figure this out. We'd definitely like to make it as
work as smoothly as possible.

Thanks for the feedback,
Brad