Hi Brad,

I'm almost positive I originally started the instance via
BioCloudCentral, and I always use Large.  I've been exclusively using
BioCloudCentral for a few weeks now.

I hadn't noticed this issue until yesterday.  I can definitely do
whatever you need if you want to dig into the issue more.

By the way, one weird thing I also noticed yesterday (maybe not
related) is that my "security groups" screen is empty on the Amazon
EC2 console even though my running instance says "Security Groups:
CloudMan".  So I guess the security group still exists but Amazon
doesn't want to show it to me?  (Just thought I'd mention that in case
it's related).

-Greg