Hello,

I've just installed Galaxy in my server in order to run it locally
but there's a couple of tasks I haven't been able to complete, I hope
somebody could advice me on how to accomplish them:

        I wanted to be able to have direct access to the contents stored in
        my server, so when click on 'Get Data'; 'Upload File' I can get the
        files stored in my server instead of the files stored in my personal
        computer. Is this even possible? If not, what other options do I have
if I
        want to load heavy packages (~3 GB) without having to wait much?

        I haven't been able to 'Edit' Workflows like in
        the public server, I have been able to create them, but once I try
        to edit them it just attempts to load the 'Workflow Editor' but it
        never does. How can I solve this? Do I have to configure something
        before attempting to do this?

Thanks in advance,

David

this and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: