On Feb 10, 2012, at 3:28 AM, David Castillo wrote:

>       • I haven't been able to 'Edit' Workflows like in the public server, I
> have been able to create them, but once I try to edit them it just attempts
> to load the 'Workflow Editor' but it never does. How can I solve this? Do I
> have to configure something before attempting to do this?

This should work out of the box without any extra configuration.  Do you see
any errors(failure to load a resource, javascript errors, etc) when you attempt
to load the editor?  My hunch is that galaxy.workflow_editor.canvas.js isn't
being found, perhaps due to a proxy configuration being not quite right.  Is
this galaxy instance set up behind apache or nginx?

-Dannon