Hello, I tried to search in the forums and although this question has appeared
many times I still don't have a solution.

I cannot manage to upload big files into the local galaxy, it just takes ages.
Can I not just copy and paste into a local directory? why do I have to upload
the files if it is already installed locally?
I do not have a server webpage in order to use the url address option

If I do it through ftp (locally) what ftp address shall I put?  ftp
localhost:8080??

Is there any other option to speed up uploading, is so slow that is no longer
worth using it, please help me!