Thank you Greg, I saw the wiki but I do not see the admin link in my galaxy
interface. How do you open galaxy as an administrator?

________________________________
 From: Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu>
To: Alejandra Rougon <alerou...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu" <galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 14:02
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] Speed up uploading into local Galaxy, terribly slow!!

You can upload your large file to Galaxy data libraries using a combination of
"Upload files from filesystem paths" and "Do not copy data into Galaxy's
default file store".

See this wiki:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Uploading%20Library%20Files

For all of the information on Galaxy data libraries, see this wiki:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Libraries

Greg Von Kuster

On Feb 28, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Alejandra Rougon wrote:

Hello, I tried to search in the forums and although this question has appeared
many times I still don't have a solution.