Hi,

You will want to assign yourself as an administrator in the universe_wsgi.ini file.

# Administrative users - set this to a comma-separated list of valid Galaxy
# users (email addresses). These users will have access to the Admin section
# of the server, and will have access to create users, groups, roles,
# libraries, and more.  For more information, see:
# http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Interface
#admin_users = None
^^ uncomment and add your login email here

Other wikis that may be helpful, especially if user login is not yet set up:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Production%20Server
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config

Hopefully this helps,